Monday, February 26, 2007

Self-Publishing Primer

If you have any interest in self-publishing, I invite you to read my Self-Publishing Primer:
Self-Publishing Primer: Part I – Introduction
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 2 – What is traditional publishing?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 3 – What is vanity publishing?Self-Publishing Primer: Part 4 – What is subsidy publishing?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 5 – What is self-publishing?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 6 – What are the pros and cons of self-publishing?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 7 – Who should self-publish?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 8 – How do I write my book?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 9 – How do I set up a self-publishing company?Self-Publishing Primer: Part 10 – What do I need to know about copyrights and ISBNs?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 11 – How much does self-publishing cost?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 12 – What do I need to do and when do I need to do it?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 13 – Do I need a Web site … and should I make my book available as an e-book?
Self-Publishing Primer: Part 14 – How can I market and distribute my books?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Announcing www.ulrikeguthrie.com...

Ulrike Guthrie Editing Services
Professional ~ Timely ~ Encouraging

Ulrike Guthrie provides top-quality editing at a reasonable hourly rate. She has over 20 years' experience working with eight major American and British publishers and hundreds of successful authors from around the world.

Whether you are a first-time author or a seasoned writer, Ulrike Guthrie can provide professional, timely, and encouraging editorial assistance with an assortment of writing tasks such as book proposals, non-fiction book manuscripts, dissertations, conference presentations, and term papers. She is also available to teach writing workshops.

For more information, visit www.ulrikeguthrie.com.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home