Wednesday, May 18, 2005

E-Publishing, how I started

Thanks for inviting me in this forum. I am glad to tell you how God blessed our small effort of online publishing. About over eight years back I came to this beautiful land from India. Internet was new thing for me as India was not that advanced in technology that time. I enjoyed surfing the net. One day God told me that, I must start a weekly newsletter which I could send through email.

Well, it wasn't easy though yet after much prayers and much thought we started "In Search of Peace" Magazine on 17th July 1997. It was a humble beginning, we had very few subscribers in the list. But soon word spread and many joined the list. The list started growing. In past years God has used this magazine to spread His goodness, salvation, deliverance and blessings. We receive many emails that how God blessed them by reading those messages. God did many mighty miracles in the lives of people.

Recently we have converted all our ezines in PDB format so that it could be read with a palm doc reader.

Beside this I have published two books. Both are in paper-back as well as e-book format. Both books are available with my publishers for purchase. Book Titles are Allah and Elohim - Are they the same God? and Is Jesus God?

Excerpts of my both books are available at my website: Bible and Quran

Thanks and God bless
Sherly Isaac
http://insearchofpeace.org

2 Comments:

Blogger Lillie Ammann said...

You've been around a long time, Sherly. 1997 was in the early days of e-publishing!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Sherly said...

Lillie, it is true. That time I was new for emails and web page technology... Umm... yes, its long time. All praise and glory belongs to God.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home