Wednesday, June 08, 2005

How do you prefer to read e-books?

I've been wondering how people prefer to read e-books. For several years, I read on the old Rocket eBook. A few months ago, my husband was hospitalized, and I spent hours sitting at his bedside. One day, I nodded off, and my Rocket reader slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor. The case shattered ... and I had to look for another device. I'd tried a Palm but found the font and screen size too small for my poor vision. Now I'm using the eBookwise reader. This is a branded version of the Gemstar reader, and I've been happy with it.

To find out what others prefer, we have two polls running at Faithful Scribes, another Christian E-Author blog. Let us know what devices and formats you prefer for reading e-books.

And if you have questions about e-publishing that you would like answered in this blog, make a comment so we can know what information would be helpful for us to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home